- The Publishing Information You Need | Rachelle GardnerA great list of resources for when you’re ready (or getting ready) to publish.
- Theme: don’t get down in the dumps How to work your theme into your story without mucking it up.
- 10 Favorite Writing Lessons from Margie Lawson Various authors give advice about writing. A good and quick read!
- Character Quirks Can never get enough about character, right?
- Writers and Doubt A good read if you’re not feeling all too great about your work.
- Hands-On Plotting One way to plot your story — worth checking out!
- Novel Planning Worksheets Title says all; if you like worksheets then you have to check this page out! There’s a lot of resources there.
- Plot Questions 23 questions — don’t be intimidated!
- What IS My Novel? A quick explanation of the different fantasy subgenres out there. Always good to review if you’re a fantasy writer.