- Concentrate: habits for increased focus, concentration and productivity – Bad Language A good list of tips on how to get and stay focused.
- 10 Grammar Rules You Can And Should Ignore | Ghostwriter Dad Doesn’t the title sound tempting enough?
- Getting up early: how to train yourself to do it – Bad Language I referenced to this article earlier in a previous post, but it’s worth checking out if you haven’t already.
- Outline Your Story–Plotters and Pantsers | The Editor’s Blog One of the best articles I’ve read on the matter of pantsers v. plotters.
- 15 Figures of Speech to Color Your Characters “I shared a list of rhetorical terms some time ago, but here I present specific devices (including some of those I listed before) for suggesting character traits or implying dialect by altering the spelling or form of words or the construction of sentences.”
- 30 Scriptwriting Tips in One Post – GalleyCat Awesome list of links, worth checking out.
- Writing Fiction Right from novelist Gail Gaymer Martin: WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR WRITING STYLE We all need a refresher sometimes!
- Six Saboteurs of Creativity and How to Thwart Them | The Creative Penn An excellent post for tips and ideas on how to give your muse a little push.
- Superhero Nation: how to write superhero novels, comic books and graphic novels » Will Your Manuscript Survive to Page 20? “Assuming your manuscript has survived to page 2, here are some thoughts about how to keep a publisher’s assistant reading to page 20.”